Amy Jackson to enter Bollywood her debut!

Discuss indian movies and their criti Discuss and watch Bollywood Movies forums at Forum Pakistan

Amy Jackson to enter Bollywood her debut!

Postby jackrooker on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:33 pm

Her terribly initial Tamil film, a amount drama within which she played the feminine lead opposite Arya, earned her kudos from the audience and also the industrywallas alike, and Amy left the cold of London behind to calm down within the humid climes of Chennai. Amy soon 'Indianised' herself by saying things like, "I've invariably needed to travel to India. Acting is one in all my passions and this film looked as if it would be the proper chance. after I went for the casting, I wasn't positive if i might do the movie. however once I heard the storyline and met the director, i used to be positive I needed to be a part of it."

Now, she's equipped to form her Bollywood debut, what with having been signed by Gautham Menon to play a Malayali Christian in "Ek Deewana Tha". can the audience fall for Amy's firang charms? If rumours are to be believed, her Bollywood co-actor Prateik is already deewana regarding her, rumours that Amy's ignored with a predictable 'he's simply a friend'. however we'll ought to anticipate the decision on this one.

<a href="
<a href="">Bipasha Basu</a><br />
<a href="h">Parineeti Chopra </a><br />
<a href="">katrina kaif</a><br />
<a href="h">deepika padukone</a><br />
<a href="">Anushka Shetty</a><br />
<a href="">esha deol</a><br />
<a href="">sonam kapoor</a><br />
<a href="">preity zinta</a><br />
<a href="">Amisha Patel</a><br />
<a href="">Sonakshi Sinha</a><br />
<a href="">nayanthara</a></p>